COVID-19 UPDATE, March 21 @ 1pm
Cadence is following the recommendations of our Regulatory Body, the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors. Thus, our clinic will be temporarily closed as of Monday March 23.
We are available for Emergent Care ONLY. Emergent Care is defined as:
1. The patient is in an acute condition where they would be severely physically limited from basic daily activities without chiropractic care
2. The patient is in a sub-acute condition that if left untreated would be vulnerable to an acute flare-up that could leave them severely physically limited from basic daily activities.
If you are a current patient seeking emergent care, please call the clinic at 403.521.2278. We will be checking voice mail at 9am and 1pm daily. Alternatively, email the clinic at email@example.com.
If you qualify for Emergent Care as defined above, you will be pre-screened and we will not be able to allow you access to the clinic if:
- If you have travelled anywhere within the last 14 days
- Are caring for someone in isolation
- Suspect you have been exposed to COVID -19 or are showing signs of the virus including:
- fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, nausea, or generally feel unwell in any way
- Are not observing AHS’s recommendations on social distancing.
We are doing the very best we can for our Cadence Family within the boundaries we are given. We will keep you all posted on Facebook (@CadenceChiropracticYYC) the best we can in order to reduce the number of emails to your inbox.
The Cadence Team